Monday, July 20, 2015

Christmas in July with Penny Black - Day 1

Good morning! Super excited today to be kicking off a fun week celebrating Christmas in July with Penny Black!


I have two cards posting each day for this week over on their blog. I'll be sharing a little sneak peek here - but pop over to their blog to see all the details, supply list, and instructions! Here are my two cards for today - both using a non-traditional holiday color scheme:




Thanks for dropping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Super stunning Heather, especially the first one! What patience you must have to cut that intricate piece out, but well worth it . . . I wouldn't be able to give mine away if I had made it! :) Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Heading over to PB.

    ReplyDelete