Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Black and White Without You

Good morning everyone! I'm posting this morning on the Butterfly Reflections Blog. Today I'm sharing a fun one layer card - colorful, and yet simple and easy to put together!


I used a favorite technique of mine - ink smooshing - to create this card. I squished a couple colors of distress ink (it really doesn't matter what colors you choose - or how many!) on a piece of acetate, spritzed with water, then "smooshed" onto my white cardstock. Once that dried to create a pretty background, I stamped the images and sentiments from Waffle Flowers Monochrome stamp set over the top using Versafine Onyx Black ink (great for a nice dark impression!). Finished off with a layer of pattern paper from an Amy Tangerine 6x6 Stitched paper pad.


Also linking this up with the new Virginia's View Challenge - 100% Stamped:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Masterfully done, Heather! I love the inking of the animals with the watercolors! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! LOVE, love love this!! Your silhouette images with the color on top is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete